I'm thrilled to announce I'm now a Certified C-Tac® Instructor!

I'm excited to share that I've officially joined the C-Tac Association as a certified instructor! This means I can now offer comprehensive C-Tac® self-defense training to individuals and families in our community.

The C-Tac® System goes beyond just physical techniques. It's a well-rounded program that equips you with the knowledge and skills to stay safe in various situations, including:

  • Situational awareness to identify and avoid potential threats
  • De-escalation techniques to diffuse tense situations
  • Legal compliance to ensure your self-defense actions are justified
  • Effective use of force to respond proportionately to threats
  • Practical self-defense techniques for both standing and ground fighting
  • Family protection strategies to safeguard your loved ones
  • Defensive tactics for staying safe in and around your car
  • Basic medical skills to handle emergencies

If you're interested in empowering yourself and your loved ones with the confidence and skills to navigate real-world self-defense scenarios, I encourage you to learn more about C-Tac® training.

Stay tuned for upcoming course announcements, or feel free to contact me directly to discuss private training options.

Together, let's build a safer community!

Sifu Mitchell
If you're interested in training opportunities, please reach out to me at sifumitchell@gmail.com

Comments